Kensington Health Centre closed for staff training on new Electronic Medical Record
Health PEI advises the public that Kensington Health Centre will be closed today, September 14 and tomorrow, September 15, 2021 for staff training on the new electronic medical record system that is being implemented across the province.
If you have any health concerns or need immediate health information, call 811 to speak to an experienced registered nurse for advice on the best course of action.
Anyone with emergency medical needs should call 911 or seek emergency services when:
- experiencing discomfort or tightness in the chest;
- experiencing unusual shortness of breath;
- experiencing abdominal pain;
- experiencing prolonged and persistent headache or dizziness;
- an injury may require stitches or involve a broken bone;
- a child has prolonged diarrhea or vomiting; or
- a baby under six months of age has a fever of 38°C (100.4°F) or higher.
Senior Communications Advisor, Health PEI