Substitute Teacher Authorization for Holders of a Valid PEI Teacher's Certificate Application

This form can be used to apply for an initial substitute teacher authorization if you hold a valid PEI Teacher's Certificate.


General Inquiries

Department of Education, Early Learning and Culture
Holman Centre
Suite 101, 250 Water Street
Summerside, PE C1N 1B6

Phone: (902) 438-4130
Fax: (902) 438-4062