Agriculture Research and Innovation Program
Applicants wishing to apply for 2017/2018 fiscal year should contact the Program Administrator.
The purpose of Agriculture Research and Innovation Program is:
- to provide assistance for farm level research, innovation and adoption projects that will yield positive economic benefits within the Prince Edward Island agricultural industry.
This program has 4 subprograms:
- Applied Research Subprogram
- Innovative Technologies Subprogram
- Industry Research Coordination Subprogram
- Technology and Science Adoption Subprogram
When does the program end?
This program is effective April 1, 2013 and will terminate on March 31, 2018. This program may be altered or discontinued without notice by the Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries.
For more information contact:
Agriculture Information Desk
PEI Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
Tel: (902) 368-4145
Recipients of funding under this program are consenting to the public release of their name, the amount of funding received, and the general nature of the project.