Implementation of Strategic Initiatives Subprogram
The Implementation of Strategic Initiatives Sub-Program will support activities which will allow organizations, which represent PEI organic stakeholders, to develop and coordinate projects which will increase the sector’s strategic capacity.
Who is eligible for funding?
- PEI Certified Organic Producers Cooperative; and
- Atlantic Canadian Organic Regional Network (ACORN).
What types of activities are eligible for funding?
- Activities which will increase the organic sector’s strategic capacity;
- Activities which will assist the organic sector’s ability to capture emerging opportunities and/or address sector challenges;
- Market development activities;
- Consultant fees;
- Material and supplies; and
- Administration/overhead fees (maximum of 10% of total eligible costs).
Where can I find more information?
When can I submit my applications?
Applications for Implementation of Strategic Initiatives will open at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, April 16, 2018. Applications received prior to this date and time will not be considered
For more information contact:
Organic Industry Development Officer
PEI Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
11 Kent Street, PO Box 2000
Charlottetown, PE, C1A 7N8
Telephone: (902) 368-4880
Fax: (902) 368-4857