Industry Research Coordination Subprogram
The Industry Research Coordination Sub-Program will support commodity groups and industry organizations to implement activities related to the coordination of research for their sector
Who is eligible for funding?
- Agriculture industry organizations, clubs, and associations.
What types of activities are eligible for funding?
- Prioritization, coordination, and implementation of research at an industry level;
- Creation of commodity-specific knowledge transfer and/or dissemination online portals;
- Board governance training (i.e. board development, effective meetings); and
- Information sharing and/or knowledge transfer events and activities.
Where can I find more information?
For more information contact:
Agriculture Research and Innovation Program Information Officer
PEI Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
11 Kent Street, PO Box 2000
Charlottetown, PE, C1A 7N8
Telephone: (902) 368-4880
Fax: (902) 368-4857