The 2020 AgriStability Enrolment Notices will be sent mid-March to participating producers.
If you are interested in participating in the AgriStability Program for 2020 and have not received an enrolment notice by the end of March, 2020, please contact the AgriStability office at 1-855-251-9695.
Those requesting entry into the program after April 30, 2020 will not be eligible to participate in AgriStability for the 2020 program year.
Deadlines for the 2019 AgriStability Support Year
- September 30, 2020 - File 2019 Income and Expense Statements with CRA (use the T1163 form indicating whether you are an AgriStability Client; an AgriInvest Client; or, a client in both programs)(Corporate farms must submit this information directly to the PEI AgriStabiility office).
- September 30, 2020- Complete 2019 Supplemental Forms and submit to the PEI AgriStability office.
Deadlines for the 2020 AgriStability Support Year:
- April 30, 2020 - Participants from 2019-Pay fee without penalty or sign and return the “Opt Out” Form. Penalties are incurred after April 30th.
- April 30, 2020 - New participants sign the 2020 Enrollment Notice and pay the fee without penalty.
- December 31, 2020 - Final Deadline to Pay 2020 Program Fees with penalty.
For more information contact the local administration office:
AGRI STABILITY Administration
Agricultural Insurance Corporation
7 Gerald MacCarville Drive
NOTE: New Participants should contact the Administration Office for supplemental forms.