On-Farm Assurance Sub-Program
The On-Farm Assurance Sub-Program will provide assistance for various activities that lead to the on-farm implementation of recognized assurance systems.
Who is eligible for funding?
- Mi’kmaq First Nations and other Indigenous Organizations;
- Agricultural producers;
- Agriculture industry organizations, clubs, and associations;
- Public and Private Institutions;
- Small to Medium Sized Agri-Businesses; and
- Provincial/Territorial Governments.
What types of activities are eligible for funding?
- Technical assistance;
- Pre-audit/first audit assistance;
- Maintenance and enhancement of provincial premises identification system and databases; and
- Premises identification program management.
Where can I find more information?
When can I submit my applications?
Applications for On-Farm Assurance will open at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, April 16, 2018. Applications received prior to this date and time will not be considered
For more information contact:
Assurance Systems Program Information Officer
PEI Department of Agriculture and Land
11 Kent Street, PO Box 2000
Charlottetown, PE, C1A 7N8
Telephone: (902) 368-4880
Fax: (902) 368-4857
The Canadian Agriculture Partnership (CAP) is a five-year, $3-billion commitment by Canada's federal, provincial and territorial governments that supports Canada's agri-food and agri-products sectors. This includes a $2 billion commitment that is cost-shared 60 per cent federally and 40 per cent provincially/territorially for programs that are designed and delivered by provinces and territories.