PEI Clean Technology Sub-Program
The PEI Clean Technology Innovation Sub-Program will support the adoption of clean technology, which has demonstrable effects on the reduction of the environmental impact of the agriculture sector.
Who is eligible for funding?
- Mi’kmaq First Nations and other Indigenous Organizations with valid EFPs;
- Agricultural Producers with valid EFPs;
- Agri-processors with valid EFPs;
- Provincial/Territorial Governments; and
- Others may be considered upon special request.
What types of activities are eligible for funding?
- Activities pertaining to clean technology projects that invest in and/or promote precision agriculture and agri-based bioproducts, which benefit the Sector.
Where can I find more information?
How can I request an application package for this Sub-Program?
To request an application package, please contact the Agriculture Stewardship Program Information Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (902) 368-4880.
For more information, contact:
Agriculture Stewardship Program Information Officer
PEI Department of Agriculture and Land
11 Kent Street, PO Box 2000
Charlottetown, PE, C1A 7N8
Telephone: (902) 368-4880
Fax: (902) 368-4857