About Forests, Fish and Wildlife
Forests, Fish and Wildlife is a division of the P.E.I. Department of Communities, Land and Environment.
What services does Forests, Fish and Wildlife provide?
- managing public forest lands;
- assisting private forest owners;
- producing Acadian Forest tree and shrub species for planting programs;
- licensing anglers, hunters and trappers
- training for firearms safety, hunter safety and trapper education;
- offering wildlife management programs and services;
- collecting data and mapping Island forests;
- and overseeing wildfire suppression on P.E.I.
How can I contact the Forests, Fish and Wildlife division?
Forests, Fish and Wildlife Division
183 Upton Rd
Telephone: 902 368 4700
FAX: 902 368 4713
By Email: email@example.com