Tourism PEI Reunion Assistance Program
Your reunion may be eligible for provincial material assistance to support reunion services. The PEI Tourism Reunion Assistance Program is available to Islanders planning reunions in Prince Edward Island.
What does the Reunion Assistance Program provide to the reunion I am planning?
You will be eligible to receive:
- A one-time mailing to off-Island addresses including the Reunion invitation, welcome letter from the Minister, labels and postage
- One provincial pin for each reunion attendee
- Provincial tourism literature (maps and Visitor's Guides) for use at the reunion site
- A set of Island posters
- Provincial tourism literature sent to confirmed attendees upon request
What do I need to know when applying for the Reunion Assistance Program?
- Reunions must be hosted in Prince Edward Island
- A minimum of 50 people attending the reunion is required
- You must provide a list of invitees, mailing addresses and e-mail address if available
Tourism PEI may contact these people to request to “opt in” or “opt out” to receive online communication.
How do I apply for the Reunion Assistance Program?
Fill out the Reunion Assistance Program Form and return it to the address below.
Where can I get more information on the Reunion Assistance Program?
The Reunion Handbook might also be helpful. For more information on the Reunion Assistance Program, please contact:
PO Box 2000
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7N8