Tourism PEI Funding Programs
Tourism PEI Funding Programs provide provincial financial assistance to initiatives that grow tourism in Prince Edward Island. There are six funding programs:
- Regional Product Development Fund
- Tourism PEI Innovation Fund
- Festivals and Events Funding Program
- Tourism PEI Hosting Grant Program
- Tourism Website French Translation Support Program
- Tourism PEI Reunion Program (resource support only – no monetary support)
Application deadlines vary. To confirm eligibility please review the requirements for each fund or program.
Applications will be reviewed based on:
- Return on investment
- Research defined priorities for growing tourism
What additional information do I need to know about the application process and funding programs?
- Development projects shall be accompanied by a detailed plan of action on the measures to be taken and an evaluation plan
- The contribution of the applicant, other government agencies and community partners, will be taken into consideration by the program management selection committee
- Priorities will be those projects that are research based, focusing on the product priorities of industry and government that indicates the highest possible return on investment
- A final report, which will include a financial statement and activity report, must be submitted in support of all claims
- Disbursement of funds are outlined in the program details
If I want more information who can I contact?
PO Box 2000
Charlottetown , PE C1A 7N8