Bluefield Family of Schools Student Well-being Team
Who is on this Student Well-being Team?
- Amanda Petrie, Mental Health Clinician and Team Lead
- Brad Collicutt, School Outreach Worker
- Kyle Dunn, School Outreach Worker
- Vicky McAdam, Comprehensive School Health Nurse
- Chris Noseworthy, Mental Health Clinician
- Sasha O'Hanley, Comprehensive School Health Nurse
- Leanna Pierce, School Outreach Worker
Where is this Student Well-being Team's office based?
This team's office is based at Bluefield Senior High School.
Who does this Student Well-being Team serve?
The Bluefield Family of Schools Student Well-being Team supports students and their families at:
- Bluefield Senior High
- Central Queens Elementary
- East Wiltshire Intermediate
- Eliot River Elementary
- Gulf Shore Consolidated
- Westwood Primary
What kind of services does the Student Well-being Team offer?
You can read more about the services the team offers on this page.
Are there Student Well-being Teams at other schools?
Yes! You can find out which Families of Schools currently have Student Well-being Teams on this page.