Charlottetown Rural Family of Schools Student Well-being Team
Who is on the Student Well-being Team?
- Katrina Anderson, Mental Health Clinician and Team Lead
- Chantel Doran, Mental Health Clinician
- Christina Sherry, Comprehensive School Health Nurse
- Keri Thompson, Comprehensive School Health Nurse
- Michelle MacDonald, School Outreach Worker
- Laura Sheppard, School Outreach Worker
- Jordan Thibault, School Outreach Worker
- Rae Fitzpatrick, Occupational Therapist
Where is the Student Well-being Team's office based?
This team's office is based at Stonepark Intermediate School.
Who does this Student Well-being Team serve?
The Charlottetown Rural Family of Schools Student Well-being Team supports students and their families at:
- Charlottetown Rural High School
- Donagh Regional School
- Glen Stewart Primary School
- L.M. Montgomery Elementary School
- Sherwood Elementary School
- Stonepark Intermediate School
- Stratford Elementary School
What kind of services will the Student Well-being Team offer?
You can read more about the services the team offers on this page.
Are there Student Well-being Teams at other schools?
Yes! You can find out which Families of Schools currently have Student Well-being Teams on this page.