Colonel Gray Family of Schools Student Well-being Team
To contact the Colonel Gray SWT, email ColonelGraySWTReferrals@gov.pe.ca or call 902-368-6985 ext 3
Who is on this Student Well-being Team?
- Nick Van Lier, Student Well-being Social Worker and Team Lead
- Amy Creswell, Student Well-being Social Worker
- Linda Mahood, Student Well-being Registered Nurse
- Chantal Smith, Student Well-being Registered Nurse (Bilingual)
- Patti Garcia, Student Well-being Outreach Worker (Bilingual)
- Katie Johnson, Student Well-being Outreach Worker
- Esther Carroll, Student Well-being Outreach Worker
- Chad White, Student Well-being Outreach Worker
Where is this Student Well-being Team's office based?
This team's office is temporarily based at Queen Charlotte Intermediate School until Fall 2022.
Who does this Student Well-being Team serve?
The Colonel Gray Family of Schools Student Well-being Team supports students and their families at:
- Colonel Gray Senior High School
- Birchwood Intermediate School
- Queen Charlotte Intermediate School
- Parkdale Elementary School
- Prince Street Elementary School
- Spring Park Elementary School
- St Jean Elementary School
- West Kent Elementary School
- West Royalty Elementary School
This team also supports students at École François-Buote, École La-Belle-Cloche, and École St-Augustin.
What kind of services does the Student Well-being Team offer?
You can read more about the services the team offers on this page.
Are there Student Well-being Teams at other schools?
Yes! You can find out which Families of Schools currently have Student Well-being Teams on this page.
January 3, 2023