Find After-School Care

Parents can use the Early Learning and Child Care Registry to find after-school care. Once you’re on the site, select 'School Aged Centres' and your location. The program will show you a list of centres on the map that match your needs.

Visit the Early Childhood Development Association website -


Published date: 
August 5, 2019
Education and Early Years

General Inquiries

Department of Education and Early Years
Holman Centre
Suite 101, 250 Water Street
Summerside, PE C1N 1B6

Phone: 902-438-4130
Fax: 902-438-4062