International Student Admissions Process for the Prince Edward Island International Student Program (PEIISP)
- Successful applicants will receive a Conditional Letter of Acceptance (CLA).
- Applicants will be required to pay the tuition fee ($10,600 CDN for full year) and ($5,300 CDN for one semester).
- After payment has been received, successful applicants will receive a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) for use when applying for their study permit through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, (IRCC).
- Before a student can attend school, they must attend an intake meeting and complete a language proficiency assessment. Please contact the PEIISP at 902-620-3739. You will be required to bring the following documents for the intake meeting:
- Study permit;
- Custodianship forms (students not residing with a parent must appoint a Custodian. A Custodian must be appointed prior to arrival on PEI. You must complete and submit copies of the Custodian Declaration Form and Parent Declaration form. These forms must be signed and notarized);
- Proof of health insurance, issued by an insurance provider that is approved by the PEIISP for the full period that the student will be attending school in Prince Edward Island. For example Guard Me or Blue Cross;
- Original certified school transcripts translated into English for the most recent school year you attended.
August 8, 2019