Kensington-Kinkora Families of Schools Student Well-being Team
Who is on this Student Well-being Team?
- Kelly Stavert, Mental Health Clinician and Team Lead
- Comprehensive School Health Nurse
- Christina Keen, School Outreach Worker
- Kendra Gaudet, Occupational Therapist
Where is this Student Well-being Team's office based?
This team's office is based at Kensington Intermediate-Senior High School.
Who does this Student Well-being Team serve?
The Kensington-Kinkora Families of Schools Student Well-being Team supports students and their families at:
- Amherst Cove Consolidated School
- Kensington Intermediate-Senior High School
- Kinkora Regional High School
- Queen Elizabeth Elementary School
- Somerset Elementary School
What kind of services will the Student Well-being Team offer?
You can read more about the services the team offers on this page.
Are there Student Well-being Teams at other schools?
Yes! You can find out which Families of Schools currently have Student Well-being Teams on this page.