Montague Family of Schools Student Well-being Team
Who is on this Student Well-being Team?
- Lynn Anne Brousseau, Student Well-being Social Worker and Team Lead
- Juliana Barry, Student Well-being Registered Nurse
- Cheryl Curley, Student Well-being Registered Nurse
- Bonnie Butler, Student Well-being Outreach Worker
- Julie Morrison, Student Well-being Outreach Worker
Where is this Student Well-being Team's office based?
This team's office is based at Montague Regional High School.
Who does this Student Well-being Team serve?
The Montague Family of Schools Student Well-being Team supports students and their families at:
- Montague Regional High School
- Belfast Consolidated School
- Cardigan Consolidated School
- Georgetown Elementary School
- Montague Consolidated School
- Montague Intermediate School
- Southern Kings Consolidated School
- Vernon River Consolidated School
What kind of services does the Student Well-being Team offer?
You can read more about the services the team offers on this page.
Are there Student Well-being Teams at other schools?
Yes! You can find out which Families of Schools currently have Student Well-being Teams on this page.