Help My Child - Resource for Parents and Students

The Prince Edward Island Home and School Federation has developed a website called Help My Child for parents and students regarding cyber bullying, substance abuse, mental health, physical health and many other topics. Help My Child features contact information and online resources and services.



Published date: 
May 4, 2016
Education and Lifelong Learning

General Inquiries

Department of Education and Lifelong Learning
Holman Centre
Suite 101, 250 Water Street
Summerside, PE C1N 1B6

Phone: 902-438-4130
Fax: 902-438-4062