Nominate PEI Art Bank Acquisition Jury Member
The PEI Art Bank Collection is seeking members for the peer assessment jury for the 2018 art acquisition. If you are a member of the Island arts community and interested in serving on the acquisition jury, or want to nominate a community member, please complete the online form below by January 2, 2019.
For information and to submit artwork for consideration, visit Apply for PEI Art Bank Acquisition.
Am I eligible to be a jury member?
The peer adjudication committee will consist of three members of the PEI arts community and may include artists, dealers, collectors, curators and other knowledgeable individuals.
If you are a professional artist/artisan residing in PEI or someone who has an interest in the artistic excellence of Prince Edward Island’s visual arts, please offer your name for this peer assessment committee.
- No individual having a financial interest in the acquisition may sit on the committee.
- To ensure a variety of input, no jury member may sit on two juries in succession.
What commitment is required of jury members?
The tentative dates for adjudication are January 8, 2019 and January 9, 2019.
- The Registrar will contact you to confirm date, location and time of the adjudication.
- Jury members will receive an evaluation rubric to review each submission.
- Selected works will be announced with jury names kept confidential.
What is required to complete the nomination form?
You will be asked to provide your name or the name of the individual you are recommending, with complete contact information and to outline, briefly, the nominee’s artistic discipline and area of expertise.
What is the deadline?
Please submit your jury assessment recommendation form by January 2, 2019 to: