Québec-Prince Edward Island Programme de coopération intergouvernemantale
The Québec – Prince Edward Island Programme de coopération intergouvernemantale promotes the development of relationships between organizations and institutions in both provinces and focuses on 14 sectors with the priority given to the following areas: education, economy, youth, languages, administration, communications and culture.
Are you eligible to apply?
Any individual or cultural based non-profit organization that contributes to the enhancement and the development of French language and culture can submit a project under the terms of this program.
- Does my project meet the objectives of the program?
- Promote the enhancement and development of French language and culture
- Promote the relationship between organizations and institutions in both provinces
- Promote the carrying out of joint projects
- Promote mutual knowledge of the respective environments
- Contribute to the exchange and development of knowledge and skills in various fields
What expenses are eligible to the Québec – Prince Edward Island Programme de coopération intergouvernemantale?
- Those expenses directly related to the completion of the project such as travel, accommodations, transportation or rental of supplies.
What expenses are excluded from the Québec – Prince Edward Island Programme de coopération intergouvernemantale?
- Administrative expenses normally incurred by organizations, fees, salaries and honoraria.
What criteria will be used to select projects?
Applications are evaluated once per year by a committee that includes government representatives from both provinces. Priority will be given to projects with excellent exchange opportunities between both provinces and positive benefits for the artists, groups and organizations involved. More specifically, projects will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- the relevance and quality of the project
- the qualification of the participants
- a realistic budget
- the guarantee of project completion
- the foreseeable benefits
- the priorities and financial situation of both governments
When can we submit an application?
Applications will be received until May 18th.
This is a competitive process and not all applications will receive funding.
Please note: All funding is subject to the terms and conditions issued by the Québec-PEI Standing Committee on Cooperation. The committee is responsible for the development and management of this program including the following:
The application and registration is only available in French
Your may only submit one application per fiscal year
How do you apply?
Organizations and individuals wishing to apply for funding under the Québec and Prince Edward Island Programme de coopération intergouvernemantale must be registered in the following data bank to submit an application to the program. www.quebecipe.com
How will funding be allocated?
Once funding is approved, all required supporting documents are submitted and the funding agreement is signed, 80 per cent of funds will be issued.
The final 20 per cent will be issued upon receipt of final invoice and the approval of the final report and project financials (revenues and expenses).
Who can I contact about this funding?
Québec – Prince Edward Island Programme de coopération intergouvernemantalee
Cultural Affairs Division, Department of Education, Early Learning and Culture
P.O. Box 2000, 2nd Floor Sullivan Building
Charlottetown PE C1A 7N8