Annual Angling, Hunting and Trapping Summaries
Every year the Forests, Fish and Wildlife Division updates the Angling Summary and the Hunting and Trapping Summary. The most recent copies are listed below:
- 2021-22 Angling Summary; (3.0M) and
- 2021-22 Hunting and Trapping Summary (1.4M)
These summaries contain:
- New information related to hunting, trapping and angling on P.E.I.
- General information related to hunting, trapping and angling on P.E.I.
- General prohibitions such as restricted hunting hours, places where angling may not occur and many other factors
For more detailed information on the regulations and laws pertaining to angling or hunting and trapping, please consult the applicable Acts.