Commercial Users of Pesticides
Individuals or companies that want to buy a non-domestic class pesticide, can do so with a Pesticide Applicator Certificate. If they don't have this certificate, they must have a Pesticide Purchase Permit. These permits are only issued to licensed pesticide application businesses, agricultural operators and golf course operators.
Non-Domestic class pesticides can only be used by individuals or businesses that have a Pesticide Applicator Certificate. Certificates are specific to the type of pesticides you use and are available for the following categories:
- Agricultural (Class A)
- Mosquito and Biting Fly Control (Class B)
- Structural (Class C-1)
- Structural Fumigation (Class C-2)
- Seed / Seed-Piece Treatment (Class D)
- Landscape (Class E)
- Forestry Herbicides (Class F-1)
- Reforestation (Class F-2)
- Greenhouse (Class G)
- Soil Fumigation (Class H)
Pesticide Purchase Permits and Pesticide Applicator Certificates are issued by the Department.