Air Quality Permit
When do I need an Air Quality Permit?
You need an Air Quality Permit if your company operates any of the following:
- fuel burning equipment (utility and non-utility boilers),
- industrial sources (e.g., asphalt plants), or
- used oil burners.
Where can I find the application forms?
The application forms can be downloaded below:
- Permit to Operate an Industrial Source, Incinerator or Fuel-Burning Equipment Application Form
- Permit to Operate an Asphalt Plant Application Form
- Permit to Operate a Used Oil Burner
What is the fee?
The fee depends upon the type and class of the facility. The fee schedule is available in the Air Quality Regulations (Schedule D).
Make cheques payable to the Minister of Finance.
How long will it take to get an Air Quality Permit?
Allow approximately two weeks to process your application for a permit.