Policy Review Committee
The Policy Review Committee reviews policy options and translates those into direction consistent with Government’s agenda. The committee ensures a comprehensive and integrated cross-government approach to policies, plans and legislative agendas.
The Policy Review Committee is responsible to:
- Identify, monitor and analyse key emerging issues and strategic questions as they arise;
- Translate Government’s commitments to Islanders into a strategic agenda and corporate plan;
- Ensure the policy is translated into effective legislation and directed to the Cabinet Committee on Priorities;
- Establish goals and targets, and ensure broad monitoring and benchmarking processes are in place to measure progress; and
- Coordinate selected major cross- departmental policy initiatives.
Hon. Sonny (Stanley) Gallant
Hon. Robert J. Mitchell
Hon. Pat Murphy
Hon. H. Wade MacLauchlan
Wendy MacDonald, Clerk Assistant
Paul T. Ledwell
Clerk of Executive Council and Secretary to Cabinet