Policy Review Committee
The Policy Review Committee reviews policy options and translates those into direction consistent with Government’s agenda. The committee ensures a comprehensive and integrated cross-government approach to policies, plans and legislative agendas.
The Policy Review Committee is responsible to:
- Identify, monitor and analyse key emerging issues and strategic questions as they arise;
- Translate Government’s commitments to Islanders into a strategic agenda and corporate plan;
- Ensure the policy is translated into effective legislation and directed to the Cabinet Committee on Priorities;
- Establish goals and targets, and ensure broad monitoring and benchmarking processes are in place to measure progress; and
- Coordinate selected major cross- departmental policy initiatives.
- to be named
MemberHon. Dennis King
Maria MacAulay, Senior Policy Advisor
Committee Coordinating Secretary
Paul T. Ledwell
Clerk of Executive Council and Secretary to Cabinet