Can a COVID-19 vaccine give you COVID-19?
Dr. Michael Gardam explains why the COVID-19 vaccine can absolutely not give people COVID-19 .
"COVID-19 vaccine can absolutely not give people COVID-19. What the vaccines are delivering is a bit of genetic material to make part of the virus so it would be like me, you know, instead of giving you a car I'm giving you a steering wheel that's not the whole car, it can't possibly make you sick."
- What are the benefits of getting a COVID 19 vaccine?
- Do the COVID-19 vaccines protect against the COVID-19 variants?
- Should I get the COVID-19 vaccine even if I've already had COVID-19?
- Can I stop taking safety precautions after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Is there anyone who should not get a COVID 19 vaccine?
- Can I get a COVID-19 vaccine if I have a history of allergic reactions?
- Do the COVID-19 vaccines change your DNA?