For HEALTH questions about COVID-19, call 1-800-958-6400
Call 1-833-533-9333 to:
- Learn about supports in place to deal with the impact of COVID-19
- Schedule a test
- Get test results
- Learn about social supports, business supports and mental health and addiction services
Health PEI is asking retirees and community members for help. Nurses and all other clinical staff, retired physicians of all specialties and volunteers who want to make a difference are invited to apply. Call Human Resources at 902-368-4927 or email at email@example.com.
If you develop COVID-19 symptoms, call your family physician or nurse practitioner. If you do not have a family physician or nurse practitioner or if you are unable to reach them, call 8-1-1.
Call 1-800-958-6400 if you have concerns that someone you know is not following the self-isolation or work-isolation rules or have general questions about COVID-19.
Travel and Isolation Requirements
Pre-Travel Approval (for non-residents)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) or call 902-368-5025 for information about travel to Prince Edward Island
Worker Travel (for Island residents)
Email email@example.com for information about rotational workers and requirements for work isolation.
PEI Business Information
BUSINESS questions about COVID-19? Call 1-866-222-1751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail).
Call 1-833-533-9333 to find out about business and employee support programs offered by Innovation PEI.
Call 1-800-958-6400 with questions about businesses, services and public spaces.
Email email@example.com (link sends e-mail) for information about operational planning for businesses and organizations.
Call 2-1-1 to connect with social, government and non-urgent health services quickly and easily.
- always available - 24/7 for service
- free and confidential
- available in more than 100 languages
For child protection matters, call 1-877-341-3101 (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm) and 1-800-341-6868 (after hours)
If you (or someone you know) are (or someone you know is) experiencing family violence, help is available.
You can also get a list of community supports.
- For seniors questions, call 1-866-770-0588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
- For clients of Social Assistance and Accessability Supports, call 1-877-569-0546
- Mental Health Supports (24 hours, seven days a week)
- Farmers, Farm Families and Farm Workers: Call the Farmer Assistance Program at 1-800-736-8006
- Island Helpline: Call 1-800-218-2885 (toll-free)
- Kids Help Phone: Call 1-800-668-6868 (toll-free)
- Public Schools Branch: School counselors and psychologists are available. Call 902-368-5155 or email email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
Federal Government Contacts
Government of Canada COVID-19 Information: Call 1-833-784-4397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
(NOTE: There have been reports of fraudulent telephone calls from the above phone number; visit Canada.ca to learn more).
Global Affairs for Canadians Abroad: Call 1-613-996-8885
Passport Services: Call 1-800-567-6868
Federal EI Number: Call 1-833-381-2725
Labour Program: Call 1-800-641-4049
Federal Benefits for Individuals: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/covid19-emergency-benefits.html