For HEALTH questions about COVID-19, call 1-800-958-6400
Call 1-833-533-9333 to:
- Learn about supports in place to deal with the impact of COVID-19
- Schedule a test
- Get test results
- Learn about social supports, business supports and mental health and addiction services
- for COVID-19 vaccine related questions
- to make or reschedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment
Call 1-800-958-6400 if you have concerns that someone you know is not following the self-isolation or have general questions about COVID-19.
PEI Business Information
Call 1-833-533-9333 to find out about business and employee support programs offered by Innovation PEI.
Call 2-1-1 to connect with social, government and non-urgent health services quickly and easily.
- always available - 24/7 for service
- free and confidential
- available in more than 100 languages
If you (or someone you know) are (or someone you know is) experiencing family violence, help is available.
You can also get a list of community supports.
- For seniors questions, call 1-866-770-0588 or email email@example.com
- For clients of Social Assistance and Accessability Supports, call 1-877-569-0546
- Mental Health Supports (24 hours, seven days a week)
- Farmers, Farm Families and Farm Workers: Call the Farmer Assistance Program at 1-800-736-8006
- Island Helpline: Call 1-800-218-2885 (toll-free)
- Kids Help Phone: Call 1-800-668-6868 (toll-free)
- Public Schools Branch: School counselors and psychologists are available. Call 902-368-5155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Government of Canada COVID-19 Information: Call 1-833-784-4397 or email email@example.com
(NOTE: There have been reports of fraudulent telephone calls from the above phone number; visit Canada.ca to learn more).
Global Affairs for Canadians Abroad: Call 1-613-996-8885
Passport Services: Call 1-800-567-6868
Federal EI Number: Call 1-833-381-2725
Labour Program: Call 1-800-641-4049
Federal COVID-19: Financial support for people, businesses and organizations: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/covid19-emergency-benefits.html