For HEALTH questions about COVID-19, call 1-800-958-6400
Call 1-833-533-9333 to:
- Learn about supports in place to deal with the impact of COVID-19
- Schedule a test
- Get test results
- Get information about the PEI Vax Pass Program
- Learn about social supports, business supports and mental health and addiction services
- for COVID-19 vaccine related questions
- to make or reschedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment
Health PEI is asking retirees and community members for help. Nurses and all other clinical staff, retired physicians of all specialties and volunteers who want to make a difference are invited to apply. Call Human Resources at 902-368-4927 or email at email@example.com.
Call 1-800-958-6400 if you have concerns that someone you know is not following the self-isolation or work-isolation rules or have general questions about COVID-19.
Travel and Isolation Requirements
Pre-Travel Approval (for non-residents)
Worker Travel (for Island residents)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about rotational workers and requirements for work isolation.
PEI Business Information
Call 1-833-533-9333 to find out about business and employee support programs offered by Innovation PEI.
Call 1-800-958-6400 with questions about businesses, services and public spaces.
Email email@example.com for information about operational planning for businesses and organizations.
Call 2-1-1 to connect with social, government and non-urgent health services quickly and easily.
- always available - 24/7 for service
- free and confidential
- available in more than 100 languages
If you (or someone you know) are (or someone you know is) experiencing family violence, help is available.
You can also get a list of community supports.
- For seniors questions, call 1-866-770-0588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For clients of Social Assistance and Accessability Supports, call 1-877-569-0546
- Mental Health Supports (24 hours, seven days a week)
- Farmers, Farm Families and Farm Workers: Call the Farmer Assistance Program at 1-800-736-8006
- Island Helpline: Call 1-800-218-2885 (toll-free)
- Kids Help Phone: Call 1-800-668-6868 (toll-free)
- Public Schools Branch: School counselors and psychologists are available. Call 902-368-5155 or email email@example.com
Federal Government Contacts
Government of Canada COVID-19 Information: Call 1-833-784-4397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(NOTE: There have been reports of fraudulent telephone calls from the above phone number; visit Canada.ca to learn more).
Global Affairs for Canadians Abroad: Call 1-613-996-8885
Passport Services: Call 1-800-567-6868
Federal EI Number: Call 1-833-381-2725
Labour Program: Call 1-800-641-4049
Federal Benefits for Individuals: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/covid19-emergency-benefits.html
Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan: https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/economic-response-plan.html