Do the COVID-19 vaccines change your DNA?
Absolutely not. None of the vaccines have any impact on your body's DNA whatsoever. Dr. Michael Gardam explains.
"The covid 19 vaccines absolutely positively have nothing to do with your body's DNA. They in no way get incorporated or anything like that. This is something which has sort of been spread as a bit of a conspiracy theory. None of these vaccines that we're using have any impact on your body's DNA whatsoever."
- What are the benefits of getting a COVID 19 vaccine?
- Can a COVID-19 vaccine give you COVID-19?
- Do the COVID-19 vaccines protect against the COVID-19 variants?
- Should I get the COVID-19 vaccine even if I've already had COVID-19?
- Can I stop taking safety precautions after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Is there anyone who should not get a COVID 19 vaccine?
- Can I get a COVID-19 vaccine if I have a history of allergic reactions?