Essential Workers from Out of Province: Guidance
You do not need to...
self-isolate for 14 days upon arrival to PEI before beginning work.
You do need to...
- monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath)
- report symptoms to your employer and if symptoms develop while on PEI, call 811 and strict self- isolation.
- when not at work site, you must adhere to self-isolation guidelines as follows:
- return to and stay in hotel room.
- do not visit friends or family.
- refrain from going to stores, banks etc. that have remained open on PEI.
- you may use drive thru or delivery services.
- At all times, maintain, when possible, social distancing of 6 feet or 2 meters, from co-workers.
- Perform hand hygiene and practice cough etiquette.
- Do not present to work site if sick.
March 24, 2020