Family Physician - Queens East Health Primary Care Network
The Queens East Primary Care Network requires a Primary Care Family Physician to provide the full scope of primary care support within the health network catchment area.
The Queens East Primary Care Network is operated by Health PEI, a crown corporation responsible for the delivery of publicly funded health services in Prince Edward Island. Health PEI's head office is located at 16 Garfield Street, Charlottetown, PEI.
Charlottetown - (1 position)
- starting April 1, 2020 Job Posting I.D. 2018-11-QE-18-F
Physicians have the option of choosing a salary or fee-for-service payment modality. Information related to payment modalities, including salary; fee-for-service tariff of fees; blended payments (shadow billings); on-call payments; and benefits including paid vacation entitlements, CME funding, RRSP program, and more can be found in the Master Agreement.
Please contact the Recruitment and Retention Secretariat at email@example.com to discuss remuneration information and options in further detail.
Hours of work:
The salaried physician will be required to work 7.5 hours per day/37.5 hours per week. Hospital coverage and participation in the on-call schedule is required.
• Moving Expense Allowance available.
• Opportunity to teach with the PEI Residency Training Program with faculty appointment at Dalhousie University.
• Hospital-based electronic health record system with access to lab and x-ray reports from office may be available.
• Other incentives as per the Master Agreement
Certifications and Other Requirements:
• MCCEE, MCCQE Part I and MCCQE Part II as well as 1- 2 years of clinical experience working in Canada.
• Eligibility for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of PEI.
• Appointment to the Health PEI Medical Staff and appropriate privileging.
• CCFP physicians will be given priority.
• Work experience preferable.
To apply, send C.V. referencing Job Posting I.D. to:
Physician Recruitment Coordinator
Recruitment & Retention Secretariat
(902) 368-6302; firstname.lastname@example.org
"In the event of a discrepancy in information on this website and the Master Agreement, the Master Agreement shall prevail."