For Travellers to and from the Magdalen Islands
All travellers who wish to travel to or from the Magdalen Islands by way of Prince Edward Island must present a completed Quebec Self Declaration Form and a copy of the ferry reservation at the point of entry.
While in Prince Edward Island, it is also important to follow Public Health Orders and guidance.
- Follow all PEI public health measures including frequent hand washing, physical distancing (stay 6 feet apart) and wearing a face mask indoors when physical distancing is not possible.
- Go directly to the ferry terminal with limited stops for fuelling your vehicle, visiting a restroom and/or purchasing a meal.
- Do not visit friends or family during your travels through Prince Edward Island.
- Do not go to restaurants, stores, banks or public places where you would need to be in close contact with others.
- Gas stops are permitted. It is recommended that you pay at the pump; use enhanced hygiene and practice physical distancing.
- Restroom stops are permitted. To minimize the number of stops, restrooms should be accessed at the same time you stop for gas.
- Drive-through or fast-food service is allowed with touchless debit or credit card purchases only. Eat-in and dining room service is not permitted.
- You may use ferry-side deliver service to replenish supplies such as groceries or other goods.
- Monitor for symptoms of COVID-19.
There are local businesses that will deliver to your vehicle at the ferry terminal in Souris - see business directory at www.epeicc.ca.
COVID-19 PEI Information Line