Influenza and Immunization Learning Module for Nurses
The following influenza illness and immunization learning module provides important information for registered nurses who are administering the influenza vaccine in PEI during the 2016-2017 flu season. The narrated PowerPoint presentation below reviews:
- influenza disease;
- vaccines available for the 2016-2017 season in PEI; and
- protocols for administering the vaccine.
How long will the module take?
You can review this video in about 35-40 minutes.
Why should I review this module?
- You must review influenza product monographs because they change each year.
- If immunization is not your routine practice this review will be useful, although the module is not intended to certify competency in immunization.
- Your employer may have a policy that requires you to complete this learning module. Please check with your manager prior to immunizing.
View learning module below.