Obstetrician/Gynecologist - Charlottetown
Do you believe that patient experience comes first? Do you want to work with a team that strives to deliver excellent care, to every patient, every time?
Then look no further than Prince Edward Island...
HealthPEI is seeking a full-time permanent Obstetrician/Gynecologist to join a team of six specialists. The Obstetrician/Gynecologist will work out of a shared clinic located in Prince Edward Island’s charming capital city, Charlottetown.
This is a full practice opportunity that includes shared OR time, on call (1:6) and in patient care at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. The clinic portion of the practice is a combination of shared care obstetrical patients, along with individual practice for gynecology services to two thirds of the Island’s female population.
Health PEI, a crown corporation is responsible for the delivery of publicly funded health services in Prince Edward Island. Health PEI’s head office is located at 16 Garfield Street, Charlottetown, PEI.
Physicians have the option of choosing a salary or fee-for-service payment modality. Information related to payment modalities, including salary; fee-for-service tariff of fees; blended payments (shadow billings); on-call payments; and benefits including paid vacation entitlements, CME funding, RRSP program, and more can be found in the Master Agreement.
To discuss remuneration and options in further detail, contact the Recruitment and Retention Secretariat at email@example.com
Hours of Work:
• Full-time salary hours are defined as 37.5 hours per week.
• Moving Expense Reimbursement is available
• Teaching with the PEI Residency Training Program (faculty appointment at Dalhousie University may be available).
• Electronic patient record system (hospital based) with access to lab and x-ray reports from office.
• Other incentives as per the Master Agreement.
Certifications and Other Requirements:
• FRCPC or eligibility for Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Certification;
• Eligibility for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Prince Edward Island; and
• Appointment to the Health PEI Medical Staff and appropriate privileging.
To apply, send C.V. to:
Physician Recruitment Coordinator
Recruitment & Retention Secretariat
(902) 368-6302; firstname.lastname@example.org
“In the event of a discrepancy in information on this website and the Master Agreement, the Master Agreement shall prevail.”