Health PEI is seeking a permanent full-time General Radiologist to join the provincial Department of Diagnostic Imaging, based out of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Charlottetown, PEI. The physician shall join a group of eight Radiologists providing the provincial coverage at two provincial hospital sites, in a fully equipped community practice.
Health PEI is a crown corporation responsible for the delivery of publicly funded health services in Prince Edward Island. Health PEI's head office is located at 16 Garfield Street, Charlottetown, PEI.
Job Posting I.D. 2018-06-CH-07-S
Hours of Work:
- Full-time hours;
- The physician is expected to provide the full scope of Diagnostic Imaging Medicine and participate in on-call services as outlined by the Department of Radiology.
- Fee for service
- For more information regarding Diagnostic Imaging Tariff Fees, follow the link to the Master Agreement.
- Moving Expense Allowance is available;
- An electronic hospital patient record system (CERNER); and
- Additional incentives may be available
Certifications and Other Requirements:
- FRCPC or eligibility for Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Certification;
- Eligibility for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Prince Edward Island;
- Appointment to the Health PEI Medical Staff and appropriate privileging;
- Radiology skills must be inclusive of MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, and General Radiography;
- Candidates with additional training in MSK imaging would be considered ideal;
- Basic interventional and/or Mammography skills would also be considered an asset
To apply, send C.V. referencing Job Posting I.D. to:
Physician Recruitment Coordinator
Recruitment & Retention Secretariat
(902) 368-6302; email@example.com
“In the event of a discrepancy in information on this website and the Master Agreement, the Master Agreement shall prevail.”