Reporting a Health Hazard

If you notice an environmental situation that has the potential to cause injury or illness, you can report it to Environmental Health. Environmental Health Officers are available to discuss and, if necessary, investigate concerns related to health hazards such as exposure to untreated sewage, exposure to rodents, and consuming contaminated water or food.


How can I report a health hazard?

Contact Environmental Health, Department of Health & Wellness

Published date: 
May 2, 2017
Health and Wellness department logo

General Inquiries

Environmental Health
2nd Floor Sullivan Building
Fitzroy Street
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7N8
Telephone: 902-368-4970
Toll Free: 1-800-958-6400