Is there anyone who should not get a COVID 19 vaccine?
The easy answer is - there are very few who should not be vaccinated. Dr. Michael Gardam explains why.
"I think by and large the easy answer to that is there's very few people on the planet who should not be vaccinated against this. There are really very few absolute contraindications they would essentially be, you know, proven serious allergy to one of the known components in the vaccine, that sort of thing by and large, though the vast majority of the population should be getting vaccinated."
- What are the benefits of getting a COVID 19 vaccine?
- Can a COVID-19 vaccine give you COVID-19?
- Do the COVID-19 vaccines protect against the COVID-19 variants?
- Should I get the COVID-19 vaccine even if I've already had COVID-19?
- Can I stop taking safety precautions after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Can I get a COVID-19 vaccine if I have a history of allergic reactions?
- Do the COVID-19 vaccines change your DNA?