Tour Bus, Passenger Bus and Motorcoach Guidance
Tour buses and passenger buses are permitted to operate with the following measures in place:
- Fifty percent capacity, with seating staggered to try to maintain 6 feet distance as much as possible.
- Strong recommendation to wear non-medical masks where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Screening of passengers for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering the bus.
- Hand washing/use of hand sanitizer before or immediately upon entering the bus.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of commonly touched surfaces of the bus.
All businesses, services and organizations are required to:
- Develop and follow an operational plan detailing methods to mitigate transmission of disease.
- Take every responsible step required to prevent employees who are required to self-isolate from entering workplaces.
- Develop and follow an exclusion policy that ensures symptomatic employees are immediately excluded from work activities.
- Ensure enhanced cleaning and disinfection of shared areas and surfaces.
- Ensure hand washing stations or hand sanitizing products are available and accessible.
August 26, 2020