What are the benefits of getting a COVID 19 vaccine?
Dr. Michael Gardam explains.
He is an Infectious Disease Physician and the Chief Operating Officer at Health PEI.
"All of the vaccines that we have currently available in Canada and in PEI have a very big impact on people getting sick from the COVID-19 virus so all of them significantly drop your risk of getting ill from this and most importantly all of them are very good at preventing people from being hospitalized and dying from COVID-19."
- Can a COVID-19 vaccine give you COVID-19?
- Do the COVID-19 vaccines protect against the COVID-19 variants?
- Should I get the COVID-19 vaccine even if I've already had COVID-19?
- Can I stop taking safety precautions after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Is there anyone who should not get a COVID 19 vaccine?
- Can I get a COVID-19 vaccine if I have a history of allergic reactions?
- Do the COVID-19 vaccines change your DNA?