Register with Maple
This page explains how to register with Maple to see a physician online through Maple’s secure healthcare platform.
You are eligible for this service if:
- You have never had a primary care provider (family doctor or nurse practitioner) on PEI, OR
- You had a primary care provider who closed their practice and do not currently have another primary care provider.
Note: Your information must already be in Maple’s roster before you can register with them to access services. The process for how this happens differs depending on your situation. For more information, see Virtual Health Care for Islanders without a Primary Care Provider.
How Do I Register?
1. Visit the registration page using a laptop or desktop computer, or the browser of a smartphone or tablet.
- A Health PEI logo should appear at the top of this page.
- Do not register using the Maple-24/7 Online Doctors App on a mobile phone or tablet. (Once registered you can download the app provided free from Google Play or the Apple App Store.)
2. Enter your PEI Health Card number, and remove any leading zeros. (The page will accept up to nine digits; your health card number may be shorter.)
3. Enter your home address, postal code, and city or town. Select "Continue." You will be brought to the account information page.
4. Create your password.
5. Follow the prompts to complete your registration. You may be required to confirm your account by email, text, or telephone.
What if I need more help?
Contact the Virtual Care Technical Support Desk
• Phone: 1-855-506-3963 (toll-free)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org