Sexual Health After-Hours Walk-in Clinics
Sexual health walk-in clinics are available after-hours to all individuals of all ages and offer sexually transmitted and blood-borne infection testing, including: gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, Hepatitis C, etc. Pap testing is also available, if required.
Will I need an appointment?
No, an appointment or referral is not required. You will be able to see a Nurse Practitioner or Registered Nurse.
Test results will take approximately 1-2 weeks, depending on the test.
Non-nominal testing is available. This means the test can be ordered using a code and not your name. However, if the test is positive, the result is reported to public health using your name (nominally). The test result (positive or negative) will also be recorded in your health record at the clinic.
Where can I access an after-hours sexual health walk-in clinic?
Clinics are offered at the below dates and times:
Harbourside Health Centre
243 Heather Moyse Drive
- Wednesday, January 8: CANCELLED
- Wednesday, March 11: 4 – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 13: 4 – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 8: 4 – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 9: 4 – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 10: 4 – 7 p.m.
141 Mt. Edward Road, 3rd Floor (to the right of the elevator)
Note: Patients enter using the North Entrance of the building
- Wednesday, February 12: 4 – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 8: 4 – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 10: 4 – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 12: 4 – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 14: 4 – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 9: 4 – 7 p.m.
For more information or to access safe, confidential and supportive services, call 1-844-365-8258 (toll-free).
What are the STI rates in Prince Edward Island?
For information on STI rates, visit Sexually Transmitted and Bloodborne Infection Rates in PEI.