Human Resources Planning Assistance
The Human Resources Planning Assistance is designed to help your company to develop long-term human resource policies for the recruitment and retention of employees.
Am I eligible for the Human Resources Planning Assistance?
This support is available to new and existing Island-based companies that:
- Do not have a formal human resource policy
- Have current policies that no longer meet the needs of the business or its employees
- Are a sole proprietorship, partnership, cooperative, or a limited liability company
New project submissions from an applicant in default on any reporting, project completion or financial obligation to Innovation PEI will not be reviewed until a resolution to the default is reached.
What Activities are supported?
Eligible consultant costs for hiring outside human resource expertise to:
- Assess your company’s existing human resource policies
- Develop a human resource action plan
What level of assistance is available?
The assistance provides up to 50 per cent of eligible human resource consultant costs, to maximum assistance of $1,000 per business.
Application must be submitted before any financial or legal commitment is made on the project.