Human Resources Planning Assistance
The Human Resources Planning Assistance is designed to help your company to develop long-term human resource policies for the recruitment and retention of employees.
Am I eligible for the Human Resources Planning Assistance?
You are eligible if:
- You do not have a formal human resource policy
- You believe your current policies do not meet the needs of the business or its employees
- Your business is a sole proprietorship, partnership, cooperative or a limited liability company
What Activities do we support?
Up to 50 per cent of the cost of hiring outside human resource expertise to:
- Assess your company’s existing human resource policies
- Develop a human resource action plan
The maximum amount per business is $1,000.
Application must be submitted before any financial or legal commitment is made on the project.
*This information is provided for information purposes and is not comprehensive and reflective of all Innovation PEI policies. Not all projects meeting the minimum assistance criteria outlined will receive funding. Please consult with an Innovation PEI staff member for guidance specific to your company's situation.
General Contact Information
94 Euston Street, PO Box 910
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7L9
Telephone: (902) 368-6300
Facsimile: (902) 368-6301