Business Impact Category Forms
The Province of Prince Edward Island has announced changes to the Business Impact Category of the Provincial Nominee Program. After September 20, 2018, the province will only invite entrepreneurs selected through the Work Permit stream as the 100% Ownership and Partial Ownership streams will close. All candidates will continue to be invited through the Expression of Interest system and the draw schedule will remain unchanged.
What forms do I need to fill out to apply?
If you receive an invitation to apply after you have complete your expression of interest on-line with the Office of Immigration you must complete all applicable provincial forms listed below:
- B-3: Application Form [517 Kb]: To be completed and signed by the Principal Applicant.
- B-5: Consent to Validate Information: To be completed and signed by the Principal Applicant and spouse/ common-law partner, if applicable (1 form for each person). This form is available in additional languages.
- B-6: Information Release: To be completed and signed by the Principal Applicant and spouse/ common-law partner, if applicable. Any dependant over the age of 18 must complete a separate form.
You must also complete all applicable federal forms from the Federal Application Package for Provincial Nominees.
You will have 90 days from the original invitation to apply to submit a completed paper application to the Office of Immigration. If our office does not receive the completed application within that time there is a chance your application will not be accepted.
Are there other forms to complete before nomination?
The following forms must be completed and brought to the interview:
- B-7: Declaration: To be signed by Principle Applicant and notarized.
- B-9: Interview Declaration: To be completed and signed at completion of interview.
- B-10: Acknowledgement of IRPA Reg 87 for Applicant: To be completed and signed by Principal Applicant.
- B-11: Acknowledgement and Indemnity for Applicant: To be signed by Principal Applicant and signed by a barrister or solicitor of the Supreme Court of PEI, if using a representative.
- B-12: Settlement Plan: To be completed and signed by Principal Applicant.
- B-13: Performance Agreement (template)