Tourism PEI is focused on continuing to promote Prince Edward Island as one of the world’s best tourist destinations.
Tourism PEI has the mandate to:
• Promote continued growth in the tourism sector and ultimately “drive” tourism demand;
• Work with other partners, including Destination Canada, the Atlantic Canadian Opportunities Agency (“ACOA”) and other Atlantic Provinces to market Prince Edward Island (“PEI”) as a premier tourism destination;
• Actively facilitate the development of festivals, events, and activities that serve to motivate travellers to visit PEI;
• Manage provincial tourism infrastructure, such as golf courses, parks, visitor information centres, and the Confederation Trail;
• Conduct tourism-related research; and
• Administer and enforce the provisions of the Tourism Industry Act and regulations, in particular, the licensing of tourism establishments.
Tourism PEI is governed by a Board of Directors
Looking for trip planning information? Visit tourismpei.com