Apply for Internship Program Jobs
A new 26 week internship program will help prepare post-secondary graduates of PEI to be the future leaders of province.
The six-month internship is for graduates in the fields of engineering, computer-aided design and drafting (CADD), construction technology and management, and policy planning with the Department of Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy.
- Bridge CADD Technician Intern
- Bridge Engineer (E.I.T) Intern
- Building Engineer or Architect Intern
- Construction Technologist Intern
- Policy Analyist / Special Projects Intern
- Materials Lab Technician Intern
Salary Range:$22.44 per hour (UPSE Level 11, Step 3)
Bi-Weekly Hours: 75.0 hours bi-weekly
Closing Date: 2018-05-07 17:00:00