Driver Refresher Course/55 Alive
The 55 Alive/Mature Driver Refresher Course is a classroom course designed for mature drivers. It is offered by the PEI Senior Citizens’ Federation in partnership with provincial government.
This is a six-hour course taught in a classroom. There is no testing at the end of the course. Drivers learn how to compensate for the physical changes of aging. The course provides opportunities for participants to identify individual problem areas and improve their behavior as drivers.
Courses are being hosted by seniors' clubs in communities across PEI with two bilingual courses.
Upcoming courses in April / May 2019
- 55 Alive / Mature Driver Refresher - Summerside
- 55 Alive / Mature Driver Refresher - DeBlois
- 55 Alive / Mature Driver Refresher - Morell
- 55 Alive / Mature Driving Refresher - Mont-Carmel
- 55 Alive / Mature Driver Refresher - Charlottetown (contact PEI Seniors Federation for dates)
Who can I contact for more information?
Contact the PEI Seniors Citizens' Federation
Phone: (902) 368-9008