Career Connect

Eligible Islanders can apply to receive their Employment Insurance while attending post-secondary training -- including universities – through Career Connect.

Applicants must be Island residents, have an active Employment Insurance claim with the federal government, and be enrolled in studies full-time.

Career Connect is offered through Skills PEI and is part of the Labour Market Development Agreement with the federal government.

Who do I contact for information about Career Connect?

Anyone interested in Career Connect must first contact SkillsPEI for assistance.  

Applications for Career Connect 

Skills PEI Offices




Published date: 
April 9, 2018
Workforce and Advanced Learning

General Inquiries

Department of Workforce and Advanced Learning
3rd Floor, Shaw Building
105 Rochford Street
PO Box 2000
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7N8

Phone: 902-368-6290
Fax: 902-368-6340