RSS Feed Directory
To subscribe to an RSS feed, click on of the links below for the feed you are interested in. The link will open in .xml format.
Click Subscribe if your browser supports it to add a live feed to your browser live feed list. Otherwise copy the URL from the address bar, and paste it into your RSS application.
Ministry News Feeds
Agency, Board and Commission News Feeds
- Top news stories of the Government of Prince Edward Island
- Publications of the Government of Prince Edward Island
- Public Alerts of the Government of Prince Edward Island
- Tenders for the Government of Prince Edward Island - All Tenders
- Tenders for the Government of Prince Edward Island - Goods and Services
- Tenders for the Government of Prince Edward Island - Ads and Notices
- Tenders for the Government of Prince Edward Island - Lands and Buildings
- Tenders for the Government of Prince Edward Island - Construction
- Public Library Service - New Titles
- Public Library Service - New DVDs
An RSS feed helps you keep up with websites you visit often by pulling all the content into one place. An RSS feed constantly checks your favourite news sites, web pages or blogs.
How do I get started to use an RSS feed?
To use a RSS feed, the first step is to suscribe to a news reader or news aggregator (see sample list).
These programs pull all your selected RSS feeds into one place for you to browse at your convenience.
How do I use Government of PEI RSS feeds?
To subscribe, simply click on any RSS link and add to your favourite RSS reader.
Where can I get an RSS news reader?
There are many news readers available on the web.
Some can be downloaded for free (or for a free trial), while others charge for more features or customizable options.
When choosing your software, keep in mind that certain readers will work better on different operating systems.
A web-based reader is a great option for beginners: There is nothing to download, and you can access your headlines from any computer.