Some health services impacted by weather
Due to inclement weather and road conditions, the following health services have been impacted:
- Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Clinic in Morell is cancelled
- Women’s Wellness and Sexual Health Services appointments at the Charlottetown clinic are cancelled
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab session at Credit Union Place in Summerside is cancelled
- All primary care appointments at Alberton Health Centre are cancelled
- All primary care appointments at O’Leary Health Centre are cancelled
- All primary care appointments at Tyne Valley Health Centre are cancelled
- All primary care appointments at Gulf Shore Health Centre are cancelled
- Community Mental Health and Addictions office in Alberton is closed to the public
- PEI Medicare Office in Montague is closed to the public
- Health PEI’s Office in Charlottetown (16 Garfield Street) is closed to the public
Cancelled patient appointments are being rescheduled.
Health PEI reminds Islanders with appointments at hospitals, clinics and other health care services to please call ahead to confirm their appointment – or notify staff if they are unable to make the appointment.
Health PEI will provide updates whenever health programs and services are impacted. For the full list of health services impacted, visit: www.princeedwardisland.ca and click on the health alert at the top of the page.
Islanders are also reminded to call 8-1-1 for non-urgent health care advice or 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency.
Senior Communications Officer