Go to the COVID-19 Search to search all COVID-19 Go to the News search to search all news Displaying 1 - 2 of 2.
While 88 per cent of Prince Edward Island is privately owned, the remaining 12 per cent is publicly-owned and managed by the government for the benefit of all Islanders. The Forests, Fish and Wildlife Division manages four types of public land: Natural Areas Ponds and Wetlands Provincial Forests...
The process to install or replace a culvert typically depends on the type and/or location of the adjacent parcel of land. For a driveway culvert, you must complete an entrance way application For culverts on other types of properties, as listed below, you must contact a traffic operations manager...