Apply for PEI School Administrator Certification
You may apply online for a school administrator statement of qualifications providing you satisfy the requirements of the Instructional Personnel Regulations. Please submit your application, required documentation, and fees to the Office of the Registrar Certification and Standards using the online service below.
Am I eligible to apply for a school administrator certificate?
To qualify, you must meet certification requirements as follows:
- Hold a valid PEI Academic teacher’s license;
- Have a minimum seven (7) years approved teaching experience; and
- Successfully complete an approved administrator’s leadership program
What do I need to complete the online form?
You will be asked to provide information and upload documentation as follows:
- Identification and contact information, including date of birth
- Current certification level (drop-down list provided)
- Each PEI School authority you wish to receive your updated authorization (list provided)
- Uploaded copies of your:
- Current PEI Teacher’s Certificate
- Certificate of completion of approved administrator’s leadership program
- Full fee payment
What is the fee for a statement of qualifications?
If you have completed the PEI Administrator Leadership Program, there is no fee to process this application. If you have not completed the PEI Administrator Leadership Program, the fee to process your certification is $25.
How long will it take to complete my request?
It should take one to two weeks to complete your request. Your administrator qualification will be valid from the date the registrar receives all information, documentation and fees. Your certificate will be mailed to you with copies forwarded to each of the school authorities you request.
This service accepts payments using VISA, VISA Debit, MasterCard, and Debit MasterCard.